Admissions process for the Imperial Allergy Programme
Our online system offers you the flexibility to complete your application at your convenience. You can access your application form at all times to edit before submitting and the Admissions team is available to support you through the process.
What happens after I submit my application?
1. You complete your application and submit online, sending:
- Additional hardcopy materials by post
- Two reference letters (at least one must be academic)
- Online: the system generates automatic emails to your referees
- By post: submit hard copy references on headed company paper
- Official degree transcript
- English language test results, if applicable.
2. You receive an email acknowledging submission of your application
3. The Registry and the Course Director will assess your application and make the decision on whether to offer you a place on the course.
4. You will receive a communication informing you of the result of your application.
5. If offered a place you accept your offer and pay a deposit of £400 for home/EU students and £1500 for overseas students which will be deducted from your fees
6. You are given access to our WebCT system which contains programme information and pre-programme courses
7. You send us documents to fulfil your conditions (e.g CRB clearance and Occupational Health screening)
8. We send you a confirmation letter
9. We contact you to ask you to register online from mid September
10. You register online
11. You attend the course.
Read the postgraduate prospectus for useful information about making an application to Imperial College.
At any time during the process the Admissions team is on hand to answer your questions and help you through the process. You can also ask questions using the online 'Ask Imperial' service.