We always welcome new partners. If you are interested in establishing a link with our WHO Collaborating Centre please contact us.
We have co-operated with numerous insitutions over the years. Here are a few highlights:
- Advising to the Ministry of Health in Qatar in ongoing projects to modernise the public health department and its policies.
- Working with the Ministry of Health in Iran to improve urban primary care facilities.
- Introducing Dr Shirley Leung, Principal Medical Officer, Family Health Service, China, and a delegation from the Hong Kong Department of Health, to the UK health system.
- Research in the South Pacific in conjunction with Oceania University, Samoa.
- Primary care projects in Iraq.
- The Iraq Public Sector Modernisation Project (IPSM).
- Undertaking a review of Public Health Law in the United Arab Emirates.
- Advising WHO on primary care and occupational health.