FoM news & events
- Natural killer cells may be key players in asthma
- The Spirit of Hammersmith – Past, Present and Future
- Imperial wins world-leading healthcare and research designation
- British scientists to trial potential HIV cure
- Gene mutation can cause excessive alcohol drinking
Academic Health Science Centre (AHSC)
- Our AHSC was formed in October 2007 by the merger of the Hammersmith Hospitals and St Mary's NHS Trusts, integrated with Imperial College London. Formal designation was received in March 2009 from the Department of Health.
Academic Health Sciences Partnership (AHSP)
- Following on from Lord Darzi’s review of the Academic Health Science Centre, a wider partnership, Imperial College Health Partners (ICHP), was also formed with NHS providers in North West London.
In May 2013, NHS England designated ICHP as an Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) for North West London.