NHLI News & Events
- Patients sought to help develop asthma monitoring device myAirCoach
- Why don't we get more cancer?
- ‘Tailoring stem cell therapy in liver disease’
- Margaret Turner Warwick Education Centre officially opened
- New service opens for adult patients with developmental lung abnormalities
The National Heart and Lung Institute, led by Professor Kim M Fox, is an Institute of Imperial College London, Faculty of Medicine based on sites at Royal Brompton and Harefield, Hammersmith, St Mary’s, South Kensington and Charing Cross.