NHLI News & Events
- Call for Independent Research Fellows by NHLI of Imperial College
- British Heart Foundation science image competition: vote for your favourite
- Two Imperial researchers win Helmholtz international awards
- Simple model explains complex problems in an ageing heart
- 'Titin' gene mutations will help identify patients at risk of heart failure
Independent Research Fellows Call
The National Heart and Lung Institute (NHLI) at Imperial College wishes to invite applications for an attractive and flexible fellowship scheme from individuals, both clinical and non-clinical, who would be competitive for externally funded, independent research fellowships at any level.
The National Heart and Lung Institute, led by Professor Kim M Fox, is an Institute of Imperial College London, Faculty of Medicine based on sites at Royal Brompton and Harefield, Hammersmith, St Mary’s, South Kensington and Charing Cross.
Consisting of scientists with interests in fundamental aspects of cell and molecular biology.