NHLI News & Events
- Mechanism found for reduced effectiveness of corticosteroid treatment in asthma
- 10th Annual Margaret Turner Warwick Lecture
- Building Research Partnerships workshop
- Imperial champions excellence in health and safety with new awards
- Epigenetic study highlights drug targets for allergies and asthma
The National Heart and Lung Institute, led by Professor Kim M Fox, is an Institute of Imperial College London, Faculty of Medicine based on sites at Royal Brompton and Harefield, Hammersmith, St Mary’s, South Kensington and Charing Cross.