NHLI News & Events
- Flu tells its story in new film
- Medical engineering centres annual meeting and Bioengineering14
- NIHR Fellow welcomes old school to Respiratory Biomedical Research Unit
- Researchers to combat disease pandemics and TB in new Health Protection Unit
- The Imperial College Graduate School Three Minute Thesis Competition
The National Heart and Lung Institute, led by Professor Kim M Fox, is an Institute of Imperial College London, Faculty of Medicine based on sites at Royal Brompton and Harefield, Hammersmith, St Mary’s, South Kensington and Charing Cross.
Consisting of scientists with interests in fundamental aspects of cell and molecular biology.