NHLI News & Events
- Heart attack drug research awarded 2.7m pound funding
- Emperor penguins and selected marine mammals: Nature’s gift to comparative physiology
- New approaches for delivering precision medicine in chronic disease: harnessing the new technologies
- A good year for the snot doctors
- Protein-mapping technique could pave the way for new drugs
The National Heart and Lung Institute, led by Professor Kim M Fox, is an Institute of Imperial College London, Faculty of Medicine based on sites at Royal Brompton and Harefield, Hammersmith, St Mary’s, South Kensington and Charing Cross.